Disclaimer and Other Issues
Before using our online resource, we recommend you read the current Disclaimer and some recommendations for responsible gambling. If you still have questions after reading this information, please get in touch with us via our contact page.
We are not a gambling service provider. This online resource contains informational content and links about various aspects of Internet gambling. We are not responsible for the content and security of sites linked to our pages.
Our experts make every effort to ensure that the advice and guidance provided on the Gacguidelines.com pages are accurate and up to date. However, all decisions of the readers of our guide are made at their own risk and fear. The site administration is not responsible for the consequences of our readers’ use of information on this site.
Security of Site Visitors
We value the security of the personal data of visitors to this resource. For this reason, the site uses various technologies to protect user data, including those collected by cookies.
However, we are not responsible for the consequences of clicking on the links provided in our guides. While these resources are also for informational purposes only, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites.
We once again insist that the players and readers of our resource adhere to the principles of responsible gaming. If you notice a disorder in your gaming behaviour, we strongly recommend you seek qualified help.
Causes of Gambling Disorders
If you think you are at risk for gambling addiction, consider the risk factors below. You are prone to problem gambling if:
- More than once, you went beyond the gaming budget, spending more than you had previously planned.
- You immediately feel annoyed and angry if someone or something prevents you from spending time playing casino games.
- You often think about how to win back to return all the lost funds.
- You lose touch with reality when playing. This leads to you no longer tracking how much time you spend on casino sites.
- You often hide the truth from family and friends to hide your gambling addiction.
- You cannot stop even after winning and keep playing until your bankroll is empty.
- Constantly trying to raise the stakes to get even more excitement from the games.
- Prefer to play casino games instead of spending time with family and friends or even not going to work.
Consequences of Gambling Addiction
Many gamblers make a mistake at the beginning of their journey. They perceive casino games not as a way to have fun but as a way to earn big money. However, you must understand that gambling is based on luck, and game results depend on a random number generator. Unfortunately, luck is not always on your side.
Ultimately, the one who finds themselves in such a situation takes root in cardinal changes in their life. Gambling addicts have problems at work and in relationships with relatives, and there are problems with finances. Players will become emotionally unstable in the future, leading to stress and health problems.
Remember, online gaming is fun as long as you take it seriously.